Tiffany Anderson Terrell, D.O. Inc
We understand the concerned with the current healthcare pandemic – COVID19. We believe OUR patients, staff, family and community’s health is our highest priority. We are adhering to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), federal, state and local agencies recommendation regarding COVID19. Please be advised that we treat ill patients everyday and are ready and available to help you.
-Tiffany Anderson Terrell, DO
CoronaVirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person.
- The virus is thought to spread between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet) through
- Respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- Touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes.
• fever • cough • shortness of breath
• Some patients have pneumonia in both lungs, multi-organ failure
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Clean and disinfect frequently touch surfaces (including cell phone, door handles, counters)
IF YOU ARE SICK:• Stay home when you are sick – unless to get medical care
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- For additional information: www.cdc.gov
5450 Jefferson Ave.
Chino, CA 91710
Most Insurances Accepted
Nurse Visit Hours:
Monday - Friday :